Simple Steps to Install Chromecast on Windows 10 Computer
You’ll need a Google chromecast.com/setup device, a computer running Windows 10, and the Google Chrome browser to set up Chromecast on a Windows 10 PC. After gathering the above-mentioned components, begin the setup procedure according to the recommended directions. To set up Chromecast on your Windows 10 device, follow the full instructions below.
In 3 Easy Steps, Install Chromecast on a Windows 10 Computer
- If you don’t already have Google Chrome installed on your computer, do so now.
- After you’ve installed Google Chrome, open it.
- Select the device on which you want Chromecast to be installed.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi network and wait for the website to complete its search.
- Push the Wi-Fi button after selecting the Set me up button option.
- Open the Chromecast’s Wi-Fi network.
- To finish the procedure, follow the directions on the screen.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Installing Chromecast on a Windows 10 Computer
- Installing Chromecast on a Windows 10 computer is identical to installing it on a television. Make sure you have the necessary components before beginning the setup procedure. Google Chromecast, a computer running Windows 10, and the Google Chrome browser loaded on your PC are among them.
- Begin the setup procedure after gathering the above-mentioned components. Turn on the computer where you’d like to install chromecast setup. Start Google Chrome if you have it installed. If it isn’t already installed on your computer, go to Google’s official page and download it. Open Google Chrome after it has been installed on your device.
- In the browser, go to the Google chromecast.com/help page, and you’ll see a Welcome screen with the App download option. If you want to get Chromecast for Android, go to Google Play and click Get it. Similarly, if you require it for Mac devices, go to the App Store and select Download.
- Click Set up your Chromecast using this computer to download it to your PC.
- The webpage will now begin searching for a Chromecast device that is connected to the same internet connection as your computer. In the Let’s set up Chromecast page, tap the Set Me up option. Select Chromecast’s Open Wi-Fi network by clicking the Wi-Fi symbol at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen once the connection configuration is complete. Now, on both your computer and television, punch in the corresponding code. The Yes button or the Forward arrow should be pressed. In the Name Your Chromecast window, type the name of your chromecast.com/help device and click Looks Good.
- Finally, the window displays the Ready to Cast Screen page. This means that the procedure for setting up Chromecast on a Windows 10 computer has been completed successfully. On your PC, you may now view your favorite shows or films.